Free thoughts on language learning

Discussions on learning Spanish, English and other language issues. Occasionally, we may stray from language learning topics if there is something that catches my interest.

Monday, January 07, 2008

English Grammar Help + Happy New Year!

First of all, Happy New Year everyone.  We haven't posted in a while but haven't forgotten that there are still some Parlo-mentarians.  For those of you who are studying English as a second language we thought we'd post this excellent gadget we found to help with English Grammar studies:


We hope you enjoy and that it helps advance your English language skills.

4 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Darcy said...

Hello!
We congratulate you for this interesting idea to share so nice article. The material disclosed has the power to spark our wishes to go on learning English. We hope to have the same opportunity we've got over last year. That is, go on learning foreign languages on the internet.
We thank you in advance.
Darcy

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger konlinuxguara said...

Hello!
We are eager to know if we are going to get some more English, French and Italian a free courses in 2008. We must underline your action has help us a lot due to the lack of possibility to have access into so great courses. Now, I want to ask your help: I purchase English 4 and payed for it and it is ok. But trying to purchase another course I had to use another e-mail. Will I be able to use the same e-mail to purchase so many courses I intend to buy. Please, we thank for more this one help. Best Regard. Darcy.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Marcos Dinnerstein said...

Hi Darcy, You can use the same email address to buy more courses. The only problem that might happen is if you wanted to buy the same course before the first one's use has expired. If you buy English 4 and it expires on March 15th you can only buy English 4 after March 15th unless you use a different email address. I hope that helps. - Marcos

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger konlinuxguara said...

Hi!
Many thanks for taking time to reply my questions. I 'll use another e-mail address to purchase another course, but the experience I referred to, happened after the one I was using had expired, that's why I intended to know if I wouldn't be able to use the same e-mail anymore. But I'll try again under these instructions. Once more I thank you very much.
Darcy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home