Free thoughts on language learning

Discussions on learning Spanish, English and other language issues. Occasionally, we may stray from language learning topics if there is something that catches my interest.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Vote Well, Vote Often - November's Language Courses

It's that time of the month people. Let us know what language course you'd like to use, free of charge at www.parlo.com and quicker than you can say, "Hanging chad" we'll post the free courses for the month. Absentee ballots will not be accepted. Post your vote via comment here or write to support (at symbol) at parlo dot com.

1 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger HeartnSoul said...

Hi; Would like to learn Spanish first! We recently built a house in Mexico for a missions project and I sure wish I knew some Spanish for myself and kids. See some pics from our trip on my blog http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/HeartnSoul

blessings
Denise T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home