Free thoughts on language learning

Discussions on learning Spanish, English and other language issues. Occasionally, we may stray from language learning topics if there is something that catches my interest.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Spanish1, Level 1 - Audio dialogue

SEE POST FROM OCTOBER 6 FOR THIS MONTH'S FREE COURSES

For your enjoyment and edification - don't worry that won't make you an edifice - but we hope you like being called Ed... - we present the audio dialogue from the Spanish 1 course at Parlo.com


Subscribe Free
Add to my Page

To listen to the dialogue below look "Spanish Dialogue" in the list of Podcasts.


Marisa
Hola, es el 520-3645. Deja un mensaje y te llamo.
Marissa
Hi, this is 520-3645. Please leave a message and I'll call you back.
Beatriz
¡Hola, Marisa! Soy Beatriz. Voy para el aeropuerto. El avión llega a Granada a las 5:00 de la tarde. No vengas al aeropuerto. Voy directamente al hotel y después a ver a Guillermo. ¡Estoy loca por él! Bueno, te llamo mañana. ¡Hasta pronto!
Beatriz
Hi Marisa. It's Beatriz. I'm on my way to the Airport. The plane arrives in Granada at 5:00 pm. Don't come to the airport. I'm going straight to the hotel and then to see Guillermo. I'm crazy about him! Well anyway, I'll call you tomorrow. See you soon!
Beatriz
Hola, soy Beatriz. Por favor, deja un mensaje después de a señal.
Beatriz
Hi, this is Beatriz. Please leave your message after the
tone.
Marisa
Beatriz, ¿dónde est├ís? Llámame. Es urgente. Guillermo es una mala persona. Es un mentiroso. Tiene una historia muy cuestionable. Beatriz, no vengas a España, por favor. Ten mucho cuidado. Espero tu llamada. Hasta pronto.
Marisa
Beatriz, where are you? Call me. It's urgent. Guillermo is a bad person. He's a liar. He has a very questionable past. Beatriz, don't come to Spain, please! Be careful. I'm eagerly awaiting your call. See you soon.


If you thought that was good, sign up for the entire Spanish 1 course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home