Free thoughts on language learning

Discussions on learning Spanish, English and other language issues. Occasionally, we may stray from language learning topics if there is something that catches my interest.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What free language courses? You tell us!


Just a quick note - we will be deciding what courses to offer free during September and, as usual, we'd like your input. We have some interest in Basic Business English but in deference to most parlo-mentarians (yep, I just coined that term and I'm not ashamed) we expect to choose a non-English course as well. Please leave a comment here or email me at support(at)parlo.com to let us know your preferred language course.

3 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Goke said...

I would love to see advanced spanish as a free course. I love your term parlomenterians. You should start your own dictionary.

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous B2b said...

good site

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous B2b said...

nice site

 

Post a Comment

<< Home